SERGIO SAPAG PÉREZ
- Lawyer. Universidad de Chile Law School.
- Professional Experience
- 1987 to 1990: Internal Revenue Service.
- 1990 to 2009: Ernst & Young Chile. Appointed as a partner of the firm in 2002. Between 1996 and 1999, he was appointed as Chilean Task Desk at the EY offices in Chicago and New York. Back in Chile, he assumed as leading partner of International Tax Services area.
- At the end of 2009, he left Ernst & Young Chile to establish and independent practice, which led to the formation of Sapag & Gonzalez Abogados early of 2010.
- Current Teaching Activity
- Currently is professor of International Taxation of the master degree graduate program at the Universidad de Chile Law School.
- Member of Chilean Bar Association and the Chilean branch of the International Fiscal Association (IFA).